Add to Calendar
July 13, 2019 @ 7:00 am – 2:00 pm
Limited to 8 teams of 3 people
Goal is to encourage captains/team members to help each other, learn and have fun. The longest fish from each team member for a total of 3 per team (if each team member gets a fish). That way once 2 of the members have a big one, they will help the 3rd member catch a bigger one to better their team’s score. Team members must fish together, within 30 yards of each other, so they are not spread out, close together team fishing is the goal.
The Grab Bassers – 1. Juan Gomez 2. Mike Olson 3.?
Yak-Masters – 1. David Mikkelson 2.? 3.?
The Gator Guys – 1. Ron Strauss 2. Ryan Jolly 3.?
Serving Up Slabs – 1. Jake Kaiser 2.? 3.?
The Toad Stickers – 1. Mark Goudreault 2.? 3.?
The 4 Horsemen – 1. Bob Lackner 2.? 3.?
The Bass’n 8 Tors – 1. Jason Murray 2.? 3.?
Bass Yakers – 1. Mark Leyde 2. Eliseo Conde 3.?
Grant is Tournament Director.
Each person’s biggest fish for the total. All 3 must enter a fish, that way if one person hasn’t caught one, the other two will concentrate on getting them one. Biggest second fish of any team member if a tie .
- First fish must be sent in ASAP.
- Prizes for only the winning team. Prizes TBD.
- All team members must fish within 30 yards of each other.
- We’ll pick numbers and start teams off every minute, after the captain’s meeting (7AM).
- All participants will get a set of Funk Buster jigs.
- Subway sandwiches and soft drinks after fishing.