Biggest Bass – 9 Day Kayak Fishing Tournament, 5/24/2014 to 6/1/2014.
Here is the control image to include in all your photo entries: Click here (Adobe Acrobat pdf image)
Send me your entries via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Post on our Facebook page: Click here
NOTE: Entries will only be accepted from those who have completed the online entry form AND completed the PayPal tournament entry payment by 05-23-2014 by 5:00pm central standard time will be accepted!
***REGISTRATION AND ENTRY FOR THIS TOURNAMENT IS NOW CLOSED – 05/23/2014, 5:00 PM CST!***
Biggest small mouth or large mouth Bass by length. We’re going to run this tournament for 9 days. You get 2 full weekends to fish…and all the week days in between. Get out there and get them and send in your pics! This tournament costs $30. $5 goes to the association for the general fund (which goes back to members 100% in prizes and operating expenses) The other $25 per entry goes to the winner, along with the beautiful framed certificate shown to the right!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
By clicking the agree box on the form below, you agree and understand the rules and agree to the following release of liability.
PLEASE READ BEFORE SIGNING:
I, the undersigned, acknowledge, appreciate and agree that:
1. The risk of injury from the activities involved in kayak tournament fishing does exist, and
2. I knowingly and freely assume all such risks, both known and unknown and assume full responsibility for my participation and
3. I agree to comply with the terms and conditions of participation, and
4. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, personal representatives and next of kin, hereby release, indemnify and hold harmless and agree not to sue, the Minnesota Kayak Fishing Association, its officers, officials, agents, and/or employees, sponsors and advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lesser of premises used to conduct the event.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT AND THE RULES GOVERNING THESE EVENTS, FULLY UNDERSTAND THEIR TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT. I further agree that by typing my name in the provided space of the electronic entry form constitutes my legal signature and is the same as you signing this agreement by hand.
1. PARTICIPATION AND ELIGIBILITY. Participation is open to anyone 18 years of age or older. Minors are eligible to participate with a parent or legal guardian signature on the release form. A completed entry form, waiver must be received no later than the published entry date. The responsibility and safety for said minor is solely that of the signing parent or legal guardian. Parent and or legal guardian holds harmless Minnesota Kayak Fishing Association and their ownership, officers, sponsors, advertisers and employees.
Interpretation of these rules will be left exclusively to tournament officials whose decisions are final.
1. Registration: Registration for The Biggest Bass Tournament registration will end at 5:00pm CST 05-23-2014. Registration is a 2 step process. You must complete the registration form below AND pay your $30 entry fee via our PayPal site! Once you complete this registration, you will be forwarded to a page with a link to pay your entry fee.
2. Requirements: A pdf image will be emailed to all participants at 5:00pm CST 05-23-2014. Print the letter size sheet, put it in a zip lock bag and place in the photo with your catch. Your photo must include a fish measuring device like a Hawg Trough or similar measuring device. You may pinch the tail, the mouth of the fish must be closed and touching the front edge of the measuring device. The ruler marks must be easily legible. The printed tournament pdf image must appear in each photo submitted. Failure to include this will disqualify your entry.
3. Start and Finish Times: Tournament will begin at 12:01 am CST 05-24-2014. End of the tournament will be at midnight CST 06-01-2014. All photos must be emailed to me or posted on our facebook page by then.
A. Catch: All fish must be taken with a fishing rod, line and hook on the days of the tournament during tournament hours. Participants must fish from a human powered boat, kayak, canoe or stand up paddle board. No gas or electric motors are allowed! Absolutely no other method will be permitted.
6. Safety: A PFD must be either worn or on board each watercraft in accordance with state regulations. Safe boating conduct must be observed at all times.
7. Sportsmanship: Sportsmanshi
8. Fishing Boundaries: Fish must be caught in the waters of Minnesota, Wisconsin, North Dakota, South Dakota, Iowa or Nebraska.
9. Weather: Anglers are to exercise their own best judgment for safety when considering whether to fish or not.
11. Cheating Inquiries: Any inquiries of cheating will be handled by Tournament Officials, and polygraph tests may be used to settle any cheating disputes.
12. Prizes: Final cash award will be based on the final number of entries. Winner gets $25 per each entry. Example: If we have 10 entries, winning cash award is 10 entires X $25 = $250. NOTE: award may be less…or more based on final entry count. Winner also gets a beautiful framed award, bragging rights and a big old picture of you and your fish on our website and Facebook page (for at least one week)…PRICELESS!
13. Waiver: Submitting the form below constitutes your agreement to the above rules, regulations, terms and conditions, liability acknowledgement, otherwise the angler is ineligible to participate.
NOTE: Registration for The Biggest Bass Tournament will end at 5:00pm CST 05-23-2014. Registration is a 2 step process. You must complete the registration form below AND pay your $30 entry fee via our PayPal site! Once you complete this registration, you will be forwarded to a page with a link to pay your entry fee.