skip to Main Content
MENU

Minnesota Kayak Fishing Association Forums General Discussion 2018: St. Croix Fishing and Camping Trip ~~ JULY 26-29~~~

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Rich 1 year, 2 months ago.

• Author

bgrams1
    Participant

Hey Guys,

I figured we could use this as a secondary resource and as a communication tool.

Here are my plans so far. Use this map as a reference tool: https://www.nps.gov/sacn/planyourvisit/maps.htm

We would launch from Tahyers landing Around lunch time on Thursday.

We get out at HWY 70 Landing on Sunday sometime depending on how they I biting I guess

Fish Hard for a couple days and paddle. This is a pretty long stretch. I want to say its about 35 river miles or so. If you haven’t been down it before there are different branches and routes we could talk about before hand. Waters range from lazy river to fun little rapids. Some wading too. I believe the water can produce both good smallies and muskie. I personally haven’t fished it and would like to get some folks out there to help me find em.

I look forward to a good trip with a few brave soles! Tight lines folks!

Stu
    Participant

Looking forward to doing this trip with you, sounds awesome!

Rich
    Participant

bgrams1
    Participant

I’m glad you guys are pumped! I am too. I should have an update out by Tuesday. Working on plan and roster right now

bgrams1
    Participant

Hey Guys sent an email out today! Also made a post on the FB thread.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.