skip to Main Content
MENU

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Devs429 12 months ago.

• Author

Laffingmonk
    Participant

New member here. I’m thinking of buying my stepson either a Vibe or a Feelfree for his graduation gift this weekend. Is there a local (twin cities) dealer or dealers that carry a decent selection of fishing kayaks?
    Thanks!

THE GATOR GUY!
    Keymaster

Hello, no local MN vibe dealer yet. You can order from their website. Midwest Mountaineering in Minneapolis carries many lines of fishing kayaks. Or, Clearwaters Oufitters in Clearwater (close to St. Cloud) is a kayak fishing dealer. Please mention we directed you to them. Ask any other questions. We’ll be happy to help!

Laffingmonk
    Participant

Thanks. I’ll stop in at Midwest.

Devs429
    Participant

I had a great experience at Clear Waters Outfitters purchasing my Jackson. Wasn’t a member of this group when I found the place. Nice local shop. If you want a place to “window shop” go checkout one of the Gander Outdoors (formerly Gander Mountain) in town. I don’t really like their prices or paid membership program, but they carry a wide range of brands including Jackson and Feelfree. Good luck!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.